Friday, January 28, 2011

It's Finally Friday - Time for Hopping and Following

Follow Friday (at Parajunkee's View) asks this week:

What is/was your favorite subject in school?

Well, this is probably an unusual answer, but I guess it was math.  I taught high school math for nine years before I became a librarian!


  The subject over at Crazy-For-Books this week is:

 "What book are you most looking forward to seeing published in 2011?  Why are you anticipating that book?"

This isn't really my "thing." I usually have so many books I want to read, that I can wait patiently for the new ones to come out.  But I know I want to read:

Wither, by Lauren DeStefano

Forever, by Maggie Stiefvater

Where She Went, by  Gayle Forman

Thanks for stopping by!  I'll be waiting for your answers .....






















Back to Annette's Book Spot Homepage Copyright © 2011 Annette's Book Spot. All Rights Reserved

4 comments:

  1. I love anything mathematical! It was my favorite subject in junior high and high school. My husband thinks I'm weird because I love to factor polynomials for fun or I love to solve matrices for fun. I'm glad there are other math lovers out there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in the same boat. There are so many books I already want to read that I rarely get too worked up about books not published yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just hopping by! I want all of these books as well. I'm a new follower. :)

    Reading Lark's Hop Post

    ReplyDelete
  4. My answer is similar to yours. I'm trying not to think about books that haven't even come out yet. I'm so far behind with books I already have!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...