Saturday, May 7, 2016

Stacking the Shelves -- Thinking About Summer Reading

Another one-book week for me. And that's OK. Because I have a huge stack from the library that I'll be working on over the summer.

For Review:
The Hawkweed Prophecy by Irena Brignull book cover
The Hawkweed Prophecy, by Irena Brignull from the publisher

From the Library:

I haven't really checked these out yet, and I know I won't get through all of them, but here's my pile for the summer. (Plus Six of Crows, which is still checked out.) Wish me luck!

Annette's Book Spot summer reading

Twelve more days of school for me. I'll be moving into our new house over the summer, so I'm afraid this pile is quite optimistic. Any recommendations about which I should read first?

Thanks for stopping by. Leave me a link (not that I need any more books to read!), and make sure to visit our hosts, Team Tynga's Reviews. Have a great weekend.





Back to Annette's Book Spot Homepage Copyright © 2016 Annette's Book Spot. All Rights Reserved

1 comment:

  1. That's a nice summer stack... they are all new to me so afraid I'm no help on recommendations. Hope you enjoy them though!
    Here's my StS & Recap

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...