Saturday, January 21, 2017

Stacking the Shelves: A Collection from the Last Several Weeks


I haven't been keeping up very well with my new additions, although I haven't received too many books.  So here's the update:

For Review:

The Sleepwalker by Chris Bohjalian book cover
The Sleepwalker, by Chris Bohjalian from Edelweiss
This one came out last week, so I'm already behind.  His books have been hit or miss with me, but this one is blurbed by Harlan Coben, which is a definite positive.


The Wish Granter, by C. J. Redwine book cover

The Wish Granter, by C. J. Redwine from Edelweiss
This is the companion to The Shadow Queen. I don't think it's a sequel.  Shadow Queen was a favorite cover of mine.  This one, not so much.

Dividing Eden by Joelle Charbonneau from Edelweiss
I love this cover! The plot sounds kind of familiar, but I'll give it a chance since I enjoyed The Testing Series.

A Promise of Ruin, by Cuyler Overholt from Edelweiss
I'm excited for this second book.  I really liked Dr. Genevieve Summerford in A Deadly Affection.


That's it for me for now.  Please visit Team Tynga's Reviews to see all the participants.  Thanks for stopping by.  Leave me a link, so I can add to my wish list!




Back to Annette's Book Spot Homepage Copyright © 2017 Annette's Book Spot. All Rights Reserved

4 comments:

  1. I love the cover of Dividing Eden. That’s awesome. I hope you enjoy your new books!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting haul of books. I hope you love all of your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many good books come out so quickly that I always feel behind! I buy a few, but keep a list going so that I always have something to ask for at gift time or to check out of the library. That list just keeps growing and growing...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel the same about Bohjalian. Sometimes I love his books, sometimes I really don't.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...