Saturday, January 28, 2017

Stacking the Shelves - Two Weeks in a Row!

I'm trying to keep up and do this weekly like I used to.  So here are my additions for this week:

For Review:
The Edge of Everything by Jeff Giles book cover
The Edge of Everything, by Jeff Giles from NetGalley
I'm reading this now, and enjoying it!

The Leavers, by Lisa Ko book cover
The Leavers, by Lisa Ko from NetGalley
My tastes lately have been more towards adult titles, and this one just grabbed me for some reason.  A timely topic....

The Shadow Land by Elizabeth Kostova book cover
The Shadow Land, by Elizabeth Kostova from NetGalley
Another adult title.  I enjoyed The Historian and The Swan Thieves so I thought I'd give this a try.

Nemesis, by Brendan Reichs book cover
Nemesis, by Brenda Reichs from Edelweiss
Every review and blurb mentions the cliffhanger, so I need to prepare myself...

Those are my choices for this week.  How about you? What did you acquire? Leave me a link!  And don't forget to stop by Team Tynga's Reviews, who are our hosts. Thanks for stopping by.





Back to Annette's Book Spot Homepage Copyright © 2017 Annette's Book Spot. All Rights Reserved

5 comments:

  1. Awesome haul of books this week. I hope you love all of your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen really good things about The Edge of Everything! I don't think it would be for me so I'm passing for now. Nemesis, on the other hand, has me curious. I hate cliffhangers though. o_o I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Have a fabulous weekend, Annette. =)

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven’t read any of these, but I hope you enjoy them! Nemesis seems to be popular in the blogosphere this week.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Leavers seems very timely. I have a number of "immigrant" books on my shelves and after I finish my current book I think I will start in on those

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am over 50% done with Nemesis and that was read in one day. I am loving it so far and I can only imagine the cliffhanger. Hope you like it too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...