Friday, April 29, 2011

End of the Week Fun - Follow Friday and Blog Hopping

Over at Parajunkee's View the Follow Friday question is:


Q. Keeping with the dystopian and apocalypse theme that seems to be running rampant on parajunkee.com, I have one very hard question for you: If you were stocking your bomb shelter, what books would you HAVE to include if you only had space for ten?

I actually was going to prepare this post last night, but after I read the question I decided it required too much thought, and I had better sleep on it.  This is important stuff!! I'd like to take Harry Potter, but that's 7 books, so I'm going to nix that idea.  Here's what I can come up with:

1. Something EPIC that I've never read, probably Pillars of the Earth.
2.  Memoirs of a Geisha, one of my favorite books ever
3-6.  Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants - 4-book series
7.  A book of Shakespeare's Sonnets
8.  Pride and Prejudice or Jane Eyre (I can't decide)
9-10. OK, maybe I'll just take the last two Harry Potters......

Whew! That was hard....

Jennifer at Crazy-For-Books is celebrating her Birthday this weekend! Hope you have a great day, Jennifer.  Here's the blog hop question:

"Summer is coming quickly - what 2011 summer release are you are most looking forward to?"


Another difficult question for me, because I'm not really up on what's coming out. I have so much to read that's already out, so maybe I'll just list some of the books I'm looking forward to reading this summer during my time off.


The Vampire Diaries series!
Between Shades of Grey
Amy & Roger's Epic Detour
Devil's Kiss
Fixing Delilah
Trapped
Bright Young Things


I could go on, but I won't bore you.....


Thanks for stopping by. Have a great weekend!




Back to Annette's Book Spot Homepage Copyright © 2011 Annette's Book Spot. All Rights Reserved

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog, I know how you feel about Charlie from Rot & Ruin!! I am now following.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This question is hard, isn't it? I kind of took a cop out for my answer. I more complained than anything, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great read choices, just hopping by,

    Stop and see mine and my giveaways.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haven't read any of them, but I bet they're good. Well, except for Harry Potter! Would have liked to bring them all along. :) So hard question! My list can be found here!

    Rebecca @ kindle fever

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great choices! This really was a tough one! Check out mine too :)

    - New Follower, Cory from Anti-Drug Reads

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did you change your blog? It looks cute! Old follower here and I just wanted to stop by and say hi! I hope you're having a great weekend so far. :)

    -Sandra from http://sandrathenookworm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was such a great idea... I should have thought to include a book that I had never read in my list. That just makes so much sense.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...