Friday, April 29, 2011

Novella Review: Sin's Daughter, by Eve Silver

Sin's Daughter is a prequel to Eve Silver's Otherkin Series. This novella introduces two main characters, Kai and Amber who had a relationship fifty years ago, before Kai died and became a soul reaper, working for a God of the Underworld.

Amber isn't human either, and when fate brings these two back together, the sparks do fly. There isn't much time for story development, so it doesn't take long for these two to fall into bed, after Kai saves Amber's life a couple of times.

This is an interesting paranormal story, that to me is unique.I felt it was rather dark, but still romantic. The sex was steamy, and this is definitely an adult book. The premise and characters intrigued me enough that I will definitely look up this series if I'm in the mood for some adult paranormal romance. The books in the series are called:  Sins of the Heart, Sins of the Soul, and Sins of the Flesh.


Published by HQN Books, 2010
Ebook read on my Kindle






Back to Annette's Book Spot Homepage Copyright © 2011 Annette's Book Spot. All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...