Saturday, August 17, 2013

Stacking the Shelves -- An Uneventful Week



I forgot my Kindle the other day, so I had to grab a book off the shelves. That's pretty much it for my week!

From the Library:


Beatle Meets Destiny, by Gabrielle Williams
I'm really enjoying it!

How about you? What did you get? What should I get? Leave me a link in the comments. Thanks for visiting, and be sure to visit our hosts at Team Tynga's Reviews.




Back to Annette's Book Spot Homepage Copyright © 2013 Annette's Book Spot. All Rights Reserved

5 comments:

  1. I didn't know this one but I hope you'll like it. Happy reading!

    here is mine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of this one, but I hope you enjoy it!

    Check out my Stacking the Shelves post over at Fall Into Books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't seen this one around but the title is very intriguing! I hope you are enjoying it! If you like historical fiction , I just finished reading Queen's Gambit by Elizabeth Fremantle which is about the last of King Henry the VIII's wives - the only one to survive him. It was interesting and even though im not sure how historically accurate it was, was a good read!

    April @ My Shelf Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never heard of this one, but I'm glad you're enjoying it!
    Happy reading! :)

    Nick - My Haul

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have such a large stack of unread books that I think an uneventful week of getting more books is okay with me, lol. Hope you enjoy this one.

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...