Saturday, August 31, 2013

Stacking the Shelves - A Box of Review Books!

A couple times a year I get a box of review books from Library Media Connection Magazine. And this was the week!

For Review:
Antigoddess, by Kendare Blake

More Than This, by Patrick Ness

Sex & Violence, by Carrie Mesrobian

A Wounded Name, by Dot Hutchinson

I think these all look like they have potential, although I've never heard of the last two. Pretty excited about them though. How about you? Get anything exciting this week? Leave me some comments with new books I should know about. And don't forget to visit our hosts, Team Tynga's Reviews.

Enjoy your weekend and thanks for visiting.




Back to Annette's Book Spot Homepage Copyright © 2013 Annette's Book Spot. All Rights Reserved

7 comments:

  1. Argh Antigoddess is one of my most anticipated of the year and it seems like everyone is getting it early this week! I can't wait to see what you think of it!

    Great haul!
    Nikki H @ Take Me Away...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anti-Goddess was really good. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. It was a really good read. Come visit me as well.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh looks like a fabulous selection. I haven't read any Patrick Ness yet but I'm starting The Knife of Never Letting Go soon. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to read Antigoddess. Enjoy your haul :)

    My STS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Antigoddess!!! I can't wait to get my hands on a copy. :D Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to start with Blake's books soon, people seem to really enjoy them!
    Happy reading!

    My haul
    My DESIGNS blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great haul! Antigoddess and A Wounded Name are two books I really want to read! Enjoy and Happy Reading!

    *Following your blog*

    Here are my newest additions.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...