Friday, August 30, 2013

Feature & Follow Friday - My Forever Book

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow

Happy Friday everyone! There were times this week that I wondered if Friday would ever get here -- thank goodness it did! Here's Parajunkee's and Alison's question for the week:

Q: If you could only have ONE – one book – for the rest of your life. Don’t cheat…what would it be?

Not that I'm a big fan, but I think I'd pick The Complete Works of Shakespeare. I mean, I want something that's going to occupy a lot of my time. There's a variety -- tragedy, comedy, poetry. So, I think that's what I would pick. Ask me tomorrow -- I might have a different answer....




Back to Annette's Book Spot Homepage Copyright © 2013 Annette's Book Spot. All Rights Reserved

11 comments:

  1. I can't even begin to pick but I would find it hard to live without the Bible.

    Are you back to work? Our first day is next Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I considered The Bible too. I think that's a good choice! Yes, we have been back FOREVER...we started August 13! Hope you have a great school year!

      Delete
  2. I haven't really read much Shakespeare, but I think having his work would be a really good idea. It would take me forever to get through one play/work because I find it hard to understand, so it would definitely occupy my time for a while, too!

    My FF

    Tina @ Pages of Comfort - new follower via GFC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by. Do you have a copy of Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand in your library? and if so, do students check it out? I'm trying to decide if I should spend the money or not.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, the complete works of Shakespeare is an excellent choice! And it's true, there are plays and poems, tragedies and comedies - a little bit of everything :)

    Have a fabulous Friday Annette! I'm a new G+ follower.

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a great choice, Annette! Plenty of options for all moods! :)

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is an excellent choice!! I'm a Shakespeare lover and his complete works would keep me occupied for quite awhile! Thanks for stopping by my FF! I'm an old follower.

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, Shakespeare would keep you busy, like the Bible :) I haven't read Shakespeare since high school, probably about time to give him another chance :)

    NEw G+ follower. Nice to meet you!

    http://momssmallvictories.com/feature-follow-the-book-thief-stole-my-heart/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do love some Shakespeare XD

    http://littlesqueed.blogspot.com/2013/08/feature-and-follow-friday.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've seen this pop up a few times. Great classic choice!

    New BL follower,
    The Book Cove

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Scratch that - my mind was somewhere else. I'm an old G+ follower ;-)

      Delete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...