Friday, January 23, 2015

Feature & Follow Friday - Posting Reviews

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow
Happy Feature & Follow! Be sure to visit Alison and Parajunkee, our hosts.  Here's the question of the week:

Do you post your reviews anywhere besides your blog? Where else do you post reviews? - Suggested by A Great Read.

I post my reviews to Goodreads. I also post them on NetGalley or Edelweiss if the book was provided by that site. I use LibraryThing to track what I read, but I don't post reviews there. I think that's it.

How about you? Where do you post your reviews? Leave me a link. Thanks for stopping by!





Back to Annette's Book Spot Homepage Copyright © 2015 Annette's Book Spot. All Rights Reserved

6 comments:

  1. I do the same thing as you! I forgot to mention Netgalley in my post, but I do post there too when I need to. Old follower :)

    Here's my F&F!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! I have a hard time keeping up with just Goodreads and my blog. (:

    New follower via GFC & Bloglovin'!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to post to LibraryThing, but I found that I don't really much care for that site at all and I like Booklikes and Goodreads so much better, so those are the places where I regularly post my reviews. Then I definitely post to Netgalley and Edelweiss for the eGalley's that I receive for review and snippets to various different social media platforms. :)

    Happy Reading and Hopping Through! :)
    Suz @ A Soul Unsung

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reviews go on my blog first, then NetGalley if it was a book from there. Goodreads needs some serious love from me this weekend as I work on getting organized over there.

    New follower on Bloglovin'

    My FF: http://www.keeperbookshelf.com/feature-follow-friday-2

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just added Netgalley to my post, so thank you! I forgot that one, lol. I post on Goodreads, too. I usually post them first on my blog. Everywhere I post, I copy and paste the same review.

    Old follower :)

    My FF @ Donnie Darko Girl

    ReplyDelete
  6. I post my review on my blog then Goodreads though I do plan on making a Netgalley account!

    New GFC and Bloglovin follower! ;)

    Betsy @ I Sold My Soul For Books

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...