Saturday, January 3, 2015

Books You Can Read in a Day Challenge - December Update and Year End Totals

Once again I've had fun trying to see how many interesting, short books I can find that I can read in a day. I managed to add three more books in December:

21. The Prince Charming Starter Kit, by Carolyn Carter
22. The Bishop's Wife, by Mette Ivie Harrison
23. Midwinterblood, by Marcus Sedgwick

While this was a valiant effort at the end, I still missed my goal of 25. Just barely. Oh well. Here's a link to my summary for the year.

I'm not hosting this challenge in 2015, but I am hosting the 2015 EBook Reading Challenge if you are interested.

Thanks for participating.





Back to Annette's Book Spot Homepage Copyright © 2015 Annette's Book Spot. All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...