Friday, January 16, 2015

Feature and Follow Friday - Multiple Copies

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow
Welcome to Friday again! Hope the end of the work week finds you energized and ready for the weekend! Here's this week's question from Parajunkee and Alison

Do you own any doubles of your books? What led to getting that second...or third or fourth...copy? - Suggested by A Great Read.

Not only do I not own multiple copies, I really own very few books. I know that's a surprise, but I work in a library surrounded by books. My library gives me access to audiobooks, ebook, and pretty much any book in the State of Illinois can be delivered to my library door. I'm and un-saver. As in last week's question, I don't collect things. I don't like clutter. I hate dusting. All of this keeps me from collecting books. I do have those that have been autographed, and some special books that I read to my children. Most of my books have some sort of sentimental value. Not your typical reader, I know....

So, how about you? If a book comes out in two different covers, do you HAVE to have both? Leave me a link in the comments. Thanks for visiting!





Back to Annette's Book Spot Homepage Copyright © 2015 Annette's Book Spot. All Rights Reserved

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, that's kind of awesome to have access to that and to be able to have more than one copy of some books. Let's face it, if I were to do that then I'd be living outside in my yard sleeping in a tent because there'd be no more room for me. lol. The house with be a literal house of books. Hehehe. :)

    Happy Reading and Hopping Through! :)
    Suz @ A Soul Unsung

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...