Friday, June 3, 2011

Follow Friday and Happy Summer!


Parajunkee has a great question this week ----

Q. What are you doing to prepare for an upcoming zombie apocalypse and/or the return of Mel Gibson to the silver screen? (Both of which could be terrifying.) 

Well, I don't know about Mel Gibson, but my husband is all about survival. Our basement is full of stuff in case of all kinds of disasters. He and my son have detailed conversions about what weapons are best for zombie defense. You know the CDC has created a zombie preparedness list -- simply because its pretty much the same list for hurricanes, earth quakes and any other natural disasters.

And me, well I've been reading up a lot about zombies --- so, uh, I'm ready. Sure. I am.....


Hope this Friday finds you ready for a weekend, and I hope you get to enjoy and relax during at least some of it. Thanks for stopping by, and don't be a stranger!






Back to Annette's Book Spot Homepage Copyright © 2011 Annette's Book Spot. All Rights Reserved

5 comments:

  1. You're kidding about th CDC right? Lol

    Have a great weekend!

    Amber
    Amber
    The Musings of ALMYBNENR

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you're going to rely on your husband and son. I'm pretty much going to the same thing, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you'll be well prepared! Personally, I don't think I'd fare very well... My initial panic would most likely effect any hope of survival...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel so unprepared as compared to you! :O
    haha

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...