Sunday, July 7, 2013

Books You Can Read in a Day Challenge - June Update



Another month has come and gone so it's time to see how we're doing on our Books You Can Read in a Day Challenge! You can keep track of my entire year's progress here. My goal for the year is to read 25 books. This month wasn't great, but I'm I'm still on pace to make my goal. It's funny though, that these books I'm reading aren't the ones on my list. I still have a huge list of books I can read in a day, but I never get to them!

Here's what I read in June:

18. The Tragedy Paper, by Elizabeth Laban

How about you? Have you read any books in ONE DAY? Give me some suggestions.

If you would like to join us it's not too late! There's a link to the challenge page on the sidebar.

If you are participating, please leave a link to your post, or just list your books in the comments. Hope you are having fun with these "little gems."






Back to Annette's Book Spot Homepage Copyright © 2013 Annette's Book Spot. All Rights Reserved

3 comments:

  1. oh I really liked The Tragedy Paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this one to read too. I just read Camp Boyfriend by J.K. Rock in one day and then read Lovestruck Summer by Melissa Walker the next. These made for a great pairing too because of the similar themes (and this was completely unintentional).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completed the challenge today! Have read book 41. on my list. Gonna keep going though. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...