Saturday, July 13, 2013

Stacking the Shelves -- Library Loot!!

I brought home a bunch of books from the library because I'm on VACATION!! I always bring books for me, and try to bring some that I think members of my family will enjoy. And, of course, I have a nearly unlimited supply of books waiting to be read on my Kindle. We spend a lot of time relaxing and reading on the beach. And, along with that, there will be a noticeable decrease in my blogging activities for the next week.

For Review:


Delia's Shadow, by Jaime Lee Moyer, eBook from NetGalley

The Strattons, by Flora Chase, ebook from the publisher allonymbooks

Purchased:


Stormdancer, by Jay Kristoff, eBook Kindle Daily Deal!

From the Library:

The Darkest Minds, by Alexandra Bracken

Don't Turn Around, by Michelle Gagnon


Just one Day, by Gayle Forman

Seizure, by Kathy Reichs

Boundless, by Cynthia Hand

That's my haul! I'm looking forward to seeing what you got too. Please leave me a link. And, make sure to visit Team Tynga's Reviews and check out all the participants.

Also, you may want to check out my GIVEAWAY of The Shadow Tracer by Meg Gardiner.





Back to Annette's Book Spot Homepage Copyright © 2013 Annette's Book Spot. All Rights Reserved

5 comments:

  1. Great haul. I loved Stormdancer. I like the cover for Delia's Shadow but the hat scares me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to read Boundless! Hope you enjoy your books :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't Turn Around and Just One Day were really good reads. I hope you'll enjoy reading them too as well.
    Happy Reading! (:

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  4. As Easy as Falling off the Earth is the only one on the list that I've read and it didn't really do anything for me. I was disappointed since the woman at my favorite independent bookstore recommended it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice haul! Delia's Shadow looks particularly interesting. Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...