Sunday, September 15, 2013

A Beautiful Etsy Shop -- Mad Raven Woodworks, by Mike Rapp


Mike is a friend of my son and has been making beautiful things for some time now. He's recently opened an Etsy shop and I couldn't resist posting some pictures of his impressive pyrography (that's your vocabulary word for the day.) Here's some examples, but you should visit Mad Raven Woodworks to see them all!



Photo: Celtic Cube pyrography. This picture has the last name initial "F" on the outside and a celtic heart on the inside, but i can do all letters and symbols if you request them.  Gonna put these on my Etsy shop within the next few days.
Wouldn't this make a great wedding gift?


Photo: Just finished this one last night.  I have no place for this box to go so I'm selling it for only $25! About 5 hours of work and I lined the inside with black felt. Message me if your interested..
I think this one is sold, but it's one of my favorites!



Mike also does custom furniture and restoration using a lot of reclaimed wood. You can see some of that on his facebook page.

Mike is the nicest guy you will ever work with (he's the best man in my son's wedding) and will be happy to customize your item, so if you are interested you should contact him.





Back to Annette's Book Spot Homepage Copyright © 2013 Annette's Book Spot. All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...