Saturday, September 28, 2013

Stacking the Shelves - No News is Good News

I only acquired one new book this week. I was turned down by a couple from Edelweiss, but you know what? That's really a good thing, because I've been pretty swamped with review books and I'd like to squeeze in some older books here sometime!

For Review:
 The Darkest Path, by Jeff Hirsch, from NetGalley

That's it for me! Thanks to Team Tynga's Reviews for hosting this party. Make sure you stop by and visit some other participants. Thanks for visiting, and I hope you come back soon. Leave me a link so I can see what you got!





Back to Annette's Book Spot Homepage Copyright © 2013 Annette's Book Spot. All Rights Reserved

7 comments:

  1. I love the cover of The Darkest Path! It looks like the scene from an action film and it just catches the eye. Hope the book is as good as it looks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moderation in all things, right? I hope this breather gives you a chance to read some backlist you've been dying to get to. My own take is mostly older stuff - yea libraries! :)

    Kazen - Stacking the Shelves at Always Doing

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of this one but happy reading!

    Tsuki’s STS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you enjoy it! :) Happy reading.

    Old GFC follower. My STS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting book. Happy reading :)

    http://www.itchingforbooks.com/2013/09/stacking-shelves-56.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. This one is on my to-read list :) Enjoy and Happy Reading! *Following your blog*
    Here are my newest additions .

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...