Saturday, April 18, 2015

Stacking the Shelves - I Love New Books!

Hi everyone! Hope you are having a great weekend. Here's my new books for this week:

For Review:
Walk on Earth a Stranger by Rae Carson book cover
Walk on Earth a Stranger, by Rae Carson from Edelweiss


From the Library:
Sekret, by Lindsay Smith Book Cover
Sekret, by Lindsay Smith
Already finished this one. My review will post on Monday.

So that's it for me this week. How about you? Leave me a link. Make sure to visit Team Tynga's Reviews, our hosts. Thanks for visiting.





Back to Annette's Book Spot Homepage Copyright © 2015 Annette's Book Spot. All Rights Reserved


7 comments:

  1. I really must say that I'm very excited about Rae Carson's new book this week. I hope that you love all your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Walk on Earth a Stranger is SO PRETTY! I bought Sekret last week, I'm looking forward to it. I'll be on the lookout for your review. Have a great weekend!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul! I'm excited for Walk On Earth a Stranger. I hope you enjoy your books!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard of these but happy reading!

    Tsuki’s STS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice haul, I hope you enjoy your books.
    Diane @ Diane's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. I liked Sekret and Skandal was good too if you find a copy. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great haul this week.Skandal and Sekret looks awesome!

    I hope you enjoy :) Happy Reading!

    Here's my Weekly Wrap Up

    Michelle @ Book Briefs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...