Saturday, February 13, 2016

Stacking the Shelves - Book Fun!

Another week has come and gone and it's been a good one, book-wise.  Here's what I got.

For Review:
Ruined, by Amy Tintera from Edelweiss

From the Library:
The Heir, by Kiera Cass
I already finished this one. See my review on Monday!

So that's it for this week. How about you? Anything I need to get? Leave me a link in the comments. Remember to visit our hosts, Team Tynga's Reviews, to see all the participating blogs. Thanks for stopping by.




Back to Annette's Book Spot Homepage Copyright © 2016 Annette's Book Spot. All Rights Reserved

6 comments:

  1. Fun haul! I hope you enjoy your books.

    Diane @ Diane’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. AH, Kiera Cass. I have seen her books every where lately! Is she YA? Chic Lit? or should I just wait for your review to find out? ;)

    Hope you have a great week :)

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  3. The book from Edelweiss looks great. I have read The Heir. It was fun, but there were parts of it that I didn't like. I hope you enjoy it. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ruined sounds so good. I hope you love all of your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read the Selection series yet but I hope you enjoy the Heir! Happy reading :)

    Sofia @ SofiaLovesReading

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...