Saturday, February 6, 2016

Stacking the Shelves - One More

It's that time again -- time to talk about new books. I only got one this week, but I think it's a good one!

For Review:
Tell the Wind and Fire by Sarah Rees Brennan book cover
Tell the Wind and Fire by Sarah Rees Brennan from NetGalley

That's all folks. How about you? Leave me a link so I can check out your haul. Have a great weekend. Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to visit our hosts, Team Tynga's Reviews.




Back to Annette's Book Spot Homepage Copyright © 2016 Annette's Book Spot. All Rights Reserved

6 comments:

  1. I recently got this one for review, too, and I'm eager to start it! Hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually I want to really read this one-so I hope you like it!!
    http://thebestbasicblogger.blogspot.com/2016/02/stacking-shelves-9.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh! I'm so jealous! I hope you enjoy it! Here's my STS. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been hopping around today to see what other bloggers got and I have seen Tell The Wind & Fire again and again. I hope you enjoy it. have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don’t know the book but I hope you enjoy it! Happy reading :)

    Sofia @ SofiaLovesReading

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got this book in the mail this week - it was a surprise. But I read the first couple pages and it looks interesting. Hope you enjoy!

    My StS: http://bambi-unbridled.blogspot.com/2016/02/stackin-shelves-19.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...