Thursday, August 4, 2016

2016 EBook Challenge - Post You August Reviews Here

Sorry this post is late. Blogging on Annette's Book Spot is still very sparce. We are moving in our new house and have also had a tragedy in my family.  Still not much time for reading... Hopefully you are continuing to make progress on your 2016 EBook Reading Challenge. Keep on Reading!

You can sign up for the 2016 EBook Reading Challenge here.

You can see my progress on my 2016 Reading Challenges Page.

Here's a link to the July Reviews Link Page.

Post you August reviews below:





Back to Annette's Book Spot Homepage Copyright © 2016 Annette's Book Spot. All Rights Reserved

3 comments:

  1. One more book and I will have completed the challenge! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All finished now!! Can't wait to see what my actual total is at the end of the year. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...