Friday, November 19, 2021

Book Review: Caught, by Harlan Coben

Caught, by Harlan Coben book cover and review
I'm a big Coben fan and had Caught in my stash for some reason. It isn't my favorite Coben, but I enjoyed it.

Wendy is one of those hard-hitting exposé reporters who has a popular TV show. She traps Dan Mercer, a social worker who works with teens, in a compromising position with a teen girl and gets him arrested.

Haley is a 17-year-old teen who has been popular and well-behaved. When she doesn't come home one night and no one can find a trace of her, the community is stunned. And things start to point to Dan Mercer. But is the case that simple?

Wendy is about to find out it isn't. And we readers really don't expect it to be when Coben is involved. The story twists and turns and then twists again. As usual, I couldn't predict how it would all end, and I love that.

If you are a fan of Coben, or thriller/mysteries at all, you should check out Caught. Coben never disappoints.

Published by Dutton, 2010
Copy obtained from ??
400 pages

Rating: 4/5





Back to Annette's Book Spot Homepage Copyright © 2021 Annette's Book Spot. All Rights Reserved

1 comment:

  1. I've never read a Coben mystery, but they sound good. I like it when it isn't obvious where a story will go.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...