Saturday, May 18, 2013

Stacking the Shelves -- More eBook Goodness!

Seems like so many great eARCs have been available lately -- I just can't pass them up. Here's my haul:

For Review:
Raven Flight, by Juliet Marillier, from NetGalley.
The second book in the Shadowfell Series.

Dance of the Red Death, by Bethany Griffin, from Edelweiss
The sequel to Masque of the Red Death.

Across a Star-Swept Sea, by Diana Peterfreund from Edelweiss

I've read all three "first books" for these three series, so I'm very excited to have the seconds on hand.

Won:

Manicpixiedreamgirl by Tom Leveen from Random Buzzers
I've already read and enjoyed this one!

Mojo, by Tim Tharp, from Random Buzzers

 What did you get this week? Please leave me your link. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you come back soon.

Thanks to Team Tynga's Reviews for hosting Stacking the Shelves. Please make sure you visit some of the other participants too. Have a great weekend!





Back to Annette's Book Spot Homepage Copyright © 2013 Annette's Book Spot. All Rights Reserved

4 comments:

  1. I also have a copy of Across a star swept sea! :) I hope we both enjoy it. Great haul!

    Janina
    My Haul!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got Manicpixiedreamgirl in the mail yesterday from RandomBuzzers! It looks so good i'm wicked excited to read it! I hope you enjoy everything you got this week!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Stash, I am excited to see what you think of Manicpixiedreamgirl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Masque of the Red Death series covers. I have the first one, I just haven't read it yet. Great haul! I hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...