Friday, October 22, 2010

Blogger Hopping and Friday Following . . .

                                
Book Blogger Hop















Please visit these sites to join up for these two really fun lists of great blogs to follow.  Add your blog to the list and check out some other blogs and see their answers to this week's questions.

Thanks for stopping by!

This week's Book Blogger Hop question comes from Becky who blogs at Becky's Barmy Book Blog:

"Where is your favorite place to read? Curled up on the sofa, in bed, in the garden?"

My answer:  As much as I read, I really need to read EVERYWHERE (and I do!)  But my favorite place to read is my couch at home, or in my bed before I go to sleep.
The question from Follow Friday -- from Emily @ What Book is That?

What are you currently reading? Basically, What book is that?


My answer:  Before I Fall, by Lauren Oliver (you can seet the cover in the sidebar of this blog.)
I'm also listening to The Lacuna by Kingsolver.  I'm almost finished, so check back soon for my review!

11 comments:

  1. Happy Friday! I found you through PJV's hop.

    Nice to see another small town blogger, too!

    Have a terrific weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Annette! I'm your newest follower from the Blog Hop!
    Please stop by and follow back :)
    Hafsah @ IceyBooks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoppin' by to say hello. I love the library! It's where I get, oh, about 99% of the books I read! --I hear good things about Before I Fall ..looking forward to your review.

    I'm a new follower (Wonder Woman) and hope you'll hop on over to my spot and follow me as well. ~Have a great weekend!

    Jinky is reading

    ReplyDelete
  4. A better question for me is, Where HAVEN'T you read?!

    I'm stopping in via the Hop. I'm a new follower!

    Hope you will stop by. www.readerbuzz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm now following you on "Follow Friday," hope you'll come visit me and follow as well.

    I absolutely love finding new bloggers to follow.

    Karen / lilk13

    http://lilk13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, just hopping on by! Hope you're enjoying Before I Fall :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi just stopping by Follow Friday. Thanks for checking out my blog. I love Before I Fall it is such an emotional read.

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, love your blog name!

    #FF

    ReplyDelete
  9. I see you recently reviewed Twenty Boy Summer. I really enjoyed that book earlier this year.

    Hopping along:)

    BDF

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi,
    I am stopping by for Follow Friday and the Blog Hop. I hope your weekend is going wonderfully.

    I'm a new follower.

    http://romancebookjunkies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for stopping by...:D Looking forward to checking out your reviews....and Im a new follow too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...