Sunday, November 13, 2011

Sunday Ramblings....

We've just returned from a wonderful camping trip, and it's that time of year again. This will be the last trip until next Spring, so it's always a bit depressing when it's time to winterize and cover the camper until next year.




Mollie LOVES camping. She gets a lot of attention, and walks, and treats. It's heaven for her.

While we were out, we had very slow internet, so while I was able to read a lot of blog posts, I had to save a bunch of them that I wanted to comment on. So, I'm going to try to get caught up with that this evening, as well as read all of your posts from today.

I hope you have a great week, and as always, Happy Reading!





Back to Annette's Book Spot Homepage Copyright © 2011 Annette's Book Spot. All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...