Friday, August 3, 2012

Books You Can Read in a Day - July Update


Happy August! It's time to see how we're doing on our Books You Can Read in a Day Challenge! You can see my entire year's progress here. My goal for the year was to read 25 books. I've almost made my goal -- but not quite.

For July here's what I added:

20. Choke, by Diana Lopez
21. Bruiser, by Neal Shusterman
22. Rikers High by Paul Volponi
23. The Fault in our Stars,by John Green

How about you? Have you read any books in ONE DAY? Give me some suggestions.

If you would like to join us, it's not too late! There's a link to the challenge page on the sidebar.

If you are participating, please leave a link to your post, or just list your books in the comments. Hope you are having fun with these "little gems."






Back to Annette's Book Spot Homepage Copyright © 2012 Annette's Book Spot. All Rights Reserved

1 comment:

  1. I've been eyeing Choke, and hope to read it soon.

    I recently finished The Stone Girl from netgalley in one day.

    Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...