Saturday, June 15, 2013

Stacking the Shelves - Second Vacation Week

I just got back from vacation, so I once again don't have much to report except an ebook and one that was in the mail. I need to get to the library and the book store SOON!

For Review:


The Bone Season, by Samantha Shannon, from NetGalley

Sylo, by D.J. MacHale from Library Thing Early Reviewers

How about  you? Anything exciting come into your hands this week? Let me know in the comments, and I hope you come back to visit soon. Please remember to visit Team Tynga's Reviews, the host for Stacking the Shelves.





Back to Annette's Book Spot Homepage Copyright © 2013 Annette's Book Spot. All Rights Reserved

3 comments:

  1. I feel like I've seen The Bone Season around but I'm not so sure. I hope you enjoy everything you got this week :)

    My IMM
     

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of these look good. Come see what I got this week at Inside of a Dog and Ms. Martin Teaches Media. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...