Saturday, June 8, 2013

Stacking the Shelves - Vacation Edition

I'm travelling so not near my mailbox, but I did get some ebooks for review.

For Review:
Phoenix, by Elizabeth Richards, from NetGalley
I actually made a mistake requesting this one, since I haven't read the first. But I'll get on that!

Crown of Midnight, by Sarah J. Maas, from NetGalley
Can't wait to read this one!

Independent Study, by Joelle Charbonneau, from Edelweiss
Another one I'm really looking forward to!

That's it for me this week. How about you? Leave me your link! Be sure to stop by Team Tynga's Reviews to check out all the participating blogs.





Back to Annette's Book Spot Homepage Copyright © 2013 Annette's Book Spot. All Rights Reserved

5 comments:

  1. I nearly did the same thing with Phoenix and I've got Crown of Midnight this week too - will be reading it tonight and tomorrow, provided there are no distractions. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard of all of these books but I haven't read any of them yet! I hope you enjoy everything you got this week :)

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard quite a bit of excitement about the last 2, can't wait to hear what you think of them! Enjoy:)
    Esty @ Boarding with Books
    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh can't wait to hear what you think of Crown of Midnight, I loved the first one! Great haul, hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...