Saturday, March 15, 2014

Stacking the Shelves - Stocking Up for Spring Break

Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Team Tynga's Reviews and it's a place where we can display the new books we've received this week. Here's mine:

For Review:
Of Monsters and Madness, by Jessica Verday from Edelweiss
A retelling of Poe. How can you resist?

Savage Drift, by Emmy Laybourne, from Around the World ARC Tours
The third book in the Monument 14 Series.

From the Library:
Seraphina, by Rachel Hartman


Forgive Me, Leonard Peacock by Matthew Quick

Infinityglass, by Myra McEntire

Winger, by Andrew Smith

Fire & Ash, by Jonathan Maberry

Younger Next Year, by Chris Crowley & Henry S. Lodge, M.D.

As you can see, I'm getting ready for spring break by grabbing some titles from the library that I've been wanting to read for a while. I'm also hoping to read a couple off my Kindle to help clean up that back list. Wish me luck!

Thanks for visiting, and please leave me a link so I can see what you've added to your collection this week.




Back to Annette's Book Spot Homepage Copyright © 2014 Annette's Book Spot. All Rights Reserved

14 comments:

  1. I had spring break this week and had planned to read much more than I did, and then that didn't happen. I am a little bummed, but I will make up for the missed time. Looks like you got a good haul from the library, though. :]

    Tiffany
    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read any of these but happy reading!

    Tsuki’s STS

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many great choices. I loved Infinityglass. It was a great finale to the series. I love how Myra McEntire continues the storyline in each book with different characters from the trilogy.

    Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's quite a haul Annette - good luck getting through them all. I only managed 2 over spring break, but they were both good at least ( The Shadow Prince and Nearly Gone)

    ReplyDelete
  5. so many good ones. Where are you gonna start?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice haul. I LOVED This Song Will Save Your Life, such a brilliant book. I hope you enjoy all your books :) My STS.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great haul! I hope you enjoy your books! I need to start This SOng Will Save Your Life!

    Check out OUT's STS

    Leydy from OUAT & RCE

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm such a fan of This Song Will Save Your Life! It totally had me laughing and crying and clutching the book like an idiot. XD I hope you like it! I found Seraphina tough to get into, but the world-building is epic and mind blowing. My StS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice haul, Annette! This Song Will Save Your Life is one I've been wanting to check out for a while, I hope you'll enjoy it. I'm also very curious about Infinityglass.

    Thanks for stopping by yesterday :) Have a spectacular Sunday :)

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  10. You've got some good ones! I loved Seraphina, This Song Will Save Your Life, and Forgive Me, Leonard Peacock. I have Savage Drift on my review stack too. Come see my hauls at Inside of a Dog and Ms. Martin Teaches Media. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great haul! I still want to read the Monument 14 series. Infinityglass is also eye-catching! Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE comments! I've received several awards and because of the time involved, I now must make this an award free blog.

Gadget

This content is not yet available over encrypted connections.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...