Saturday, May 17, 2014

Stacking the Shelves -- The Great Books Keep Coming!

I never have trouble finding books to read, whether it's from the library, for my Kindle, from review sites like Edelweiss and NetGalley, or from the book store. I love that! Here's what I decided on this week:

For Review:


Burn, by James Patterson & Michael Ledwidge, from Edelweiss

Lies We Tell Ourselves, by Robin Talley from Edelweiss

Complicit, by Stephanie Kuehn, from NetGalley

From the Library:
See You at Harry's, by Jo Knowles

Vortex, by S. J. Kincaid

So how about you? Please leave me a comment, so I can check out your haul. Also, be sure to visit our hosts, Team Tynga's Reviews. Thanks for stopping by.





Back to Annette's Book Spot Homepage Copyright © 2014 Annette's Book Spot. All Rights Reserved

3 comments:

  1. I haven't read any of these but happy reading!

    Tsuki’s STS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vortex sounds interesting!

    Come and check out OUT's STS

    And dont forget to enter the giveaways!

    Leydy from OUAT & RCE

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm keeping my eye on Complicit. Sounds like an awesome psychological thriller. I've read both Insignia and Vortex and I LOVE them. They are such great books :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...