Friday, May 2, 2014

Feature & Follow Friday: The Other Side of Life

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow

This week's question from Alison & Parajunkee:

Share! Tell us about one of your hobbies that is NOT reading.

I love to cook. And my long-time hobby is sewing. I recently got a new sewing machine. I post about these things in a series of posts I call "The Other Side of Life."

Here are some recent sewing projects:






Thanks so much for visiting. I can't wait to see what all of you have been up to. Please leave me a link, and make sure to visit our hosts! Have a great weekend!




Back to Annette's Book Spot Homepage Copyright © 2014 Annette's Book Spot. All Rights Reserved

3 comments:

  1. I love your cute projects! That pot holder is adorable! Thanks for stopping by my blog today! It's nice to find a fellow sewer/quilter. :) I added you on G+ today and I'm and old bloglovin friend. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE that pie! How cute! Wish I had that sort of talent!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute stuff! You're very talented. I can't sew a button on. (okay, I can. I just don't like to do it)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...