Saturday, May 3, 2014

Stacking The Shelves - Some Bargains

Here's the new books on my "shelf" this week:

For Review:
The Doubt Factory, by Paolo Bacigalupi from Edelweiss

Purchased:

The Orchardist, by Amanda Coplin from Amazon.com (Kindle Daily Deal.)
My family owns an apple orchard, so I couldn't pass this up.

Mornings in Jenin, by Susan Abulhawa from Amazon.com (Kindle Daily Deal)
This has been on my TBR for so long, I can't even remember why...

Thanks for stopping by. Let me know what you got this week. Make sure you visit our hosts, Team Tynga's Reviews. Have a great week!





Back to Annette's Book Spot Homepage Copyright © 2014 Annette's Book Spot. All Rights Reserved

5 comments:

  1. The Doubt Factory sounds so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mornings in Jenin intrigues me. Good haul :)

    Happy Sunday!

    IFB Stack!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not familiar with these, but I hope you enjoy them :) Have a great week. My STS

    ReplyDelete
  4. My book club read The Orchardist and most gals loved it. I didn't know you owned an apple orchard. So neat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, not really "me." My husband's family owns it, and he works there on the weekends during the season. Glad to hear it's a good book!

      Delete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...