Friday, October 10, 2014

Feature & Follow Friday: Bookish Stuff

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow
Happy Friday! Here's this week's question for discussion:

Book Merchandise - show off some of your stuff - posters, t-shirts. Whatever you got! - Suggested by Becky's Barmy Book Blog

My stuff is more library merchandise than book stuff. Here's my collection that sits on my desk:

It includes The Librarian From the Black Lagoon, The Library Dragon, Nancy Pearl's Action Figure, the Lego Librarian, and an old librarian I bought at a craft fair. The little chick is the "Romance" Reading Rubber Duck  from Oriental Trading Company. They have a set with several different genres. A colleague gave me the stuffed Poe.  This is the link to the mug. If you've ever had anyone ask you "Why does a librarian need a master's degree?" you need this mug.

And the one that got away. I used to have a Knight stress ball that said "Read" on the shield. A few years ago, the summer reading theme was "A Midsummer Knight's Read" and I bought a bunch of them, since our school mascot is Knights. I guess it was too tempting, because it has disappeared off my desk.

Let me know if you have any other goodies that I could add to my collection!

Thanks again to Parajunkee and Alison for hosting. Make sure you go visit them. Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!




Back to Annette's Book Spot Homepage Copyright © 2014 Annette's Book Spot. All Rights Reserved

4 comments:

  1. Love the entire collection. So very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your collection! Such unique pieces! Old follower :)

    Here's my F&F!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great collection you have! I am a new Bloglovin follower :) Feel free to stop over and see all the stuff I dug up!
    Britt @ Spare Time Book blog
    My FF: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/2014/10/feature-and-follow_9.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopping through. So cool! I love the Poe doll. I have the Nancy Pearl doll and love that.
    My FF

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...