Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Books You Can Read in A Day Challenge - September Update


I'm not making great progress, but at least some. My goal is still 25 books, so we'll see!

Here's what I added for September:

15. Illusions of Fate, by Kiersten White
16. The Devil's Internby Donna Hosie

Here's a list of all the books I've read in a day, and also where I keep track of my other challenges.

How about you? Have you read any books in ONE DAY? Give me some suggestions.

If you are participating, please leave a link to your post, or just list your books in the comments. Hope you are having fun with these "little gems."





Back to Annette's Book Spot Homepage Copyright © 2014 Annette's Book Spot. All Rights Reserved

1 comment:

  1. Oh neat challenge! Even though it's not a short book, The Cure for Dreaming is one that could be read in a day, too. It's a super quick read with short chapters and it's really good so that helps! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...