Friday, December 26, 2014

Feature & Follow Friday - Book Gifts

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow
The day after Christmas is probably my favorite day of the year. I don't plan too much -- unless it's something I WANT to do. I hope you enjoy today! Here's this week's question:


What books did you give other people this holiday season?

I gave my niece Greenglass House, by Kate Milford and a gift card to the book store

I gave my husband a couple Harlan Coben books I found on the bargain rack. One of his favorite authors.

I gave another niece a gift card to the book store. I gave my little grand nieces and nephews various children's books. I gave my daughter and son-in-law gift cards to Amazon. I know they can use them for anything, but they both like to read eBooks, so they may use them for books.

Not a big book-giving year for me. So, how about you? Thanks for stopping by, and make sure to visit Alison and Parajunkee, our hosts.






Back to Annette's Book Spot Homepage Copyright © 2014 Annette's Book Spot. All Rights Reserved

2 comments:

  1. Hello! Merry Christmas!!

    Those are amazing gifts. I haven't read any of them but They sound very good!

    Here's my #FF

    Giova @ Corazones Literarios

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choices! http://www.thebookcove.com/2014/12/what-is-feature-and-follow-f-is-weekly.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...