Saturday, February 28, 2015

Stacking the Shelves - I Read More than I Got!

I read three books this week and only got one new one. That's the direction I'm trying to go at this point, so I'm happy. Here's what I got....

For Review:


Book Cover After the Red Rain by Lyga, DeFranco, Facinelli
After the Red Rain, by Barry Lyga, Peter Facinelli and Robert DeFranco from Edelweiss and NetGalley
I'll read anything Barry Lyga writes.

So, that's it for me. How about you? Leave me a link! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to visit our hosts, Team Tynga's Reviews. See you soon.





Back to Annette's Book Spot Homepage Copyright © 2015 Annette's Book Spot. All Rights Reserved

3 comments:

  1. After the Red Rain sounds awesome! I hope you enjoy it! I wasn't quite so good this week, but I admire your restraint. Happy reading!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for this one! I love books set in the future. I hope you enjoy it and have an awesome week! (:
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw that one, but couldn't decide whether to get it or not. I'll look forward to your review!
    Check out my STS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...