Saturday, February 21, 2015

Stacking the Shelves: A Sequel

So I've been trying to cut down on the number of review books I get, and I did pretty good this week. I had to get one because it is a sequel to a book I really enjoyed.

For Review:
Invasion of the Tearling, Erika Johansen. Cover
Invasion of the Tearling, by Erika Johansen from Edelweiss

And that's it! How about you? Can you tempt me with some books you got? Leave me a link and come back and visit soon.  Don't forget to visit our hosts, Team Tynga's Reviews. 





Back to Annette's Book Spot Homepage Copyright © 2015 Annette's Book Spot. All Rights Reserved

4 comments:

  1. Haha, this week I was completely the opposite I requested around ten books! :D
    My Stacking the Shelves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Queen of the Tearling but I haven't read it yet. I'm looking forward to it. I hope you enjoy The Invasion of the Tearling! Happy reading!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need to read the first one. Happy reading!

    Tsuki’s STS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul! I've not heard of this series. I hope you enjoy it and have a great week! :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...