Saturday, January 9, 2016

Stacking the Shelves - A Reread

Only a couple this week, including a children's classic. I'm just in the mood....

For Review:
Reign of Shadows by Sophie Jordan book cover
Reign of Shadows, by Sophie Jordan from Edelweiss


From the Library:
Charlotte's Web by E. B. White book cover
Charlotte's Web, by E.B. White, eBook
My 3rd grade teacher read this to us. That was almost 50 years ago. Not sure I've read it since.

I hope you got some good stuff this week. Please leave me a link so I can see. Thanks for stopping by and be sure to visit our hosts, Team Tynga's Reviews.





Back to Annette's Book Spot Homepage Copyright © 2016 Annette's Book Spot. All Rights Reserved

2 comments:

  1. i am so very excited for reign of shadows

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reign of Shadows sounds good, I hope you enjoy your reading and have a great upcoming week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...