Sunday, May 29, 2011

In My Mailbox -- Some more Goodies!

The Story Siren hosts In My Mailbox each week to give bloggers an opportunity to see some new books, and hear about what we are excited to read.

I totally forgot to post about my mother's day gift from Mollie. I saw this mug on a blog (of course) and emailed my husband about how absolutely adorable I thought it was. I don't know how Mollie found out about it -- she doesn't get email.......

                                      Mollie
Now, onto the books!

For Review:
 Flip, by Martyn Bedford (from Random Buzzers)
Paradise, by Jill S. Alexander (from I Read Banned Books Book Tours)
Spellbound, by Cara Lynn Shultz (from NetGalley)

From the Library:


Story of a Girl, by Sara Zarr
How to Build a House, by Dana Reinhardt
Fallout, by Ellen Hopkins
After, by Amy Efaw
Divergent, by Veronica Roth

Thanks for visiting my mailbox. Feel free to come back and check out my reviews after I read these. Hope you have a great week!





Back to Annette's Book Spot Homepage Copyright © 2011 Annette's Book Spot. All Rights Reserved

8 comments:

  1. Flip and Spellbound look really great! Oh and Divergent of course. You've got a great haul this week Annette.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that Mollie sure is thoughtful! ;)

    Yay 'Divergent'! I'm still getting excited over seeing more and more people with it in their mailbox.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got Divergent! Lucky!
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome mailbox! Mollie is so sweet for giving you that cute and pertinent mug. :) Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great mailbox. I'm really itching to get my hands on Divergent.
    Happy reading!

    Check out what's in my mailbox! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome book haul this week. I totally want to read Divergent. I heard it's amazing.

    I'm a new follower and hope you could return the favour and the comment.

    Here's my IMM: http://halesalvatoresupernaturalmustreads.blogspot.com/2011/05/in-my-mail-box-with-sal.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. These all sound great. I haven't read Fallout yet, but Crank and Glass were powerful stuff.
    And Divergent...love it!!
    Happy reading :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay for Divergent! I love that book so much! After is also an amazing book, and I'm so happy to see people are still picking it up. Anyhow, happy reading! :)

    PS) So glad you found my blog and enjoyed my review for Blink & Caution! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...