Sunday, July 24, 2011

IMM - Not too Shabby!

I had a good week! Not too many books (which is a good thing) and I'm excited about all of them!

For Review:

 Vanish,  by Sophie Jordan, from NetGalley

Won:

The Red Queen, by Philippa Gregory, ARC won from Carrie @ In the Hammock Book Reviews

A Bookmark from the River of Time Series, by Lisa Bergren (signed) won from Tina's Book Reviews

From the Library:
 Vampire Academy, by Rachel Mead

Thanks to Kristi, The Story Siren for hosting! I hope you all get to explore some great mailboxes this week. Thanks for visiting; I hope you come back soon.





Back to Annette's Book Spot Homepage Copyright © 2011 Annette's Book Spot. All Rights Reserved

8 comments:

  1. I loved VA and have only heard fabulous things about Anna Dressed in Blood and Vanish. Particularly looking forward for Anna as I haven't read a good mystery in awhile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I'm jealous about The Red Queen. I have read the one before it, The White Queen, and it was very good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Philippa Gregory, So I hope you enjoy The Red Queen. Anna Dressed in Blood looks great! Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got Vanish from NetGalley but still haven't read it! I can't wait!

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh Never a Gentleman looks so good! And I love Richelle Mead's books :) I hope you enjoy all you got! Here's my IMM if you want to check it out! Happy reading!

    -Jessica (Peace Love Books)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Man, A very nice selection of books you got this week. Come visit me over at Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anna Dressed in Blood looks awesome! I can't wait for this book to come out. Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have a nice list of books in your mailbox this week. I have Vanish too but I liked Firelight better.
    Happy Reading,
    Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...