Friday, January 13, 2012

TGIF at GReads!

This week's Question2012 Must Reads: Which books are at the top of your list to be read this year (new or old releases)?


Well, I have a loooooong list. But I'm going to stick to new releases and I'll try to just include the top ones....


Insurgent, By Veronica Roth
May 1, 2012










Pandemonium, by Lauren Oliver 
February 28, 2012




Flesh & Bone, by Johathan Maberry
September 11, 2012


Rebel Heart (Dust Lands #2), by Moira Young
October 30, 2012















Ok, just a couple "old" releases. I still haven't read Mockingjay and The Death Cure.


What a year. Is this the best book-year ever, or am I just imagining it? Also, all of these are continuations of series I've already started. That's not the only books I'm looking forward to, but I know I definitely want to read these! I really am going to have to retire soon, to catch up on my TBR! How about you? What are you excited about reading this year?





Back to Annette's Book Spot Homepage Copyright © 2012 Annette's Book Spot. All Rights Reserved

4 comments:

  1. Looking forward to Insurgent but not sure about Dustlands, first book was very up and down for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes to all of those! It does look like 2012 is turning into a year of awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It makes me so very happy how many people are also looking forward to Insurgent! I need more Four in my life ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cover of Dustlands is awesome! It makes me want to read the first book :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...