Sunday, March 18, 2012

IMM - The Pile Continues to Grow...

Let's examine what was added to the pile this week.

For Review:



Something Like Normal, by Trish Doller, from NetGalley

From the Library:
The Alchemist, by Paulo Coelho

So, that's all for me this week. How about you? Did you get anything good? Be sure to let me know...

Thanks for stopping by and thanks to Kristi, The Story Siren for hosting In My Mailbox each week.




Back to Annette's Book Spot Homepage Copyright © 2012 Annette's Book Spot. All Rights Reserved

7 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed Alchemist! ..I hear though, you either love Coelho or not. I love him so far. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh I won the first book from the library too!!! But it was sent home, so I don't get it for another two weeks ;( It looks super good though! I hope you enjoy everything you got :)

    Here's my IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I should read Alchemist, too. People seem to have strong opinions about it. :)

    Happy Reading! :)

    Patricia // My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Weirdly I haven't heard of any of these books! I'm going to have to go look them on goodreads.

    Enjoy your books!

    Jenny at Books to the Sky

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great set! Something Like Normal sounds really interesting. Hope you love it.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to read Something Like Normal! Can't wait to see what you think of it!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooh! Looks like you got some yummy books this week!

    Thanks for sharing!
    http://paulettespapers.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...