Friday, March 2, 2012

Books You Can Read in a Day - February Progress



First of all, Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss, Happy Read Across America Day, and thanks for the tagline for my blog!


You can see my entire year's progress here.


For February, here's what I added:


4. Sean Griswold's Headby Lindsey Leavitt
5. The Probability of Miracles, by Wendy Wunder
6.  Mr. Popper's Penguinsby Richard and Florence Atwater


If you would like to join us, it's not too late! There's a link to the challenge page on the sidebar.

If you are participating, please leave a link to your post, or just list your books in the comments. Hope you are having fun with these "little gems."





Back to Annette's Book Spot Homepage Copyright © 2012 Annette's Book Spot. All Rights Reserved

3 comments:

  1. I'm zooming through this challenge, I got my total to 25 books this month, which means I did 10 this month.

    my list is on my challenges page here:
    http://beckysbarmybookblog.blogspot.com/p/2010-young-adult-reading-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Great progress. A couple of those on your list are on my TBR, so I'll see if I can get them done in a day. (sometimes things get in the way of my reading plans!)

      Delete
  2. I REALLY want to read Probability of Miracles! It sound so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...