Saturday, May 12, 2012

Stacking the Shelves -- Only One!

It was a great week! I only got one book, but that's OK.

Won:
The Crown, by Nancy Bilyeau from Kelly at The Broke & the Bookish

Make sure you hop over to Tynga's Reviews and check out some other bloggers' new books.

Wedding Countdown:


Bernie Elking Photography
I'm fairly preoccupied this week, and not with books. ONE WEEK until my daughter's wedding -- and it's going to be a busy one. Wish me luck!

I'll let you know how it all goes. Thanks for visiting, and I hope you come back soon.




Back to Annette's Book Spot Homepage Copyright © 2012 Annette's Book Spot. All Rights Reserved

7 comments:

  1. I never heard of THE CROWN. I hope you enjoy it. I also hope everything goes well at the wedding!

    Stéphanie from Tynga's Reviews | Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  2. One book is ok and it looks to be a good one! Congratulations on the wedding! I can't wait for your review of The Dovekeepers! I am following you now :)

    Chelsey@Charming Chelsey's

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best of luck for the wedding, it's a beautiful picture. Enjoy your reading!
    Here's my StS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the photo of your daughter and her fiance'! Hope everything goes off this week without any problems. Happy reading :)

    http://jrafterdark.wordpress.com/2012/05/12/stacking-the-shelves-may-12-2012/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't heard about this read but it looks interesting!Can't wait to hear your thoughts!!!

    Happy Reading!

    Visit my STS HERE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Crown actually sounds really good! :) I hope you enjoy it!

    Check out my Stacking the Shelves post!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...