Friday, May 11, 2012

TGIF: Supporting Characters

Happy Friday! It's TGIF time at GReads! Here's the question:


Supporting Characters: We tend to gush over those main characters the most, but what about those supporting roles? Who are some of your favorites?

This is hard to me to think of specifics, but I came up with a couple. First of all, a character like Roar, from Under the Never Sky adds a lot to the story. He's someone to "bounce off" the main character's ideas, and keep them from getting in a rut.

Also, Kanin, from The Immortal Rules. This is one of those characters we didn't see enough. We want more. And, I suspect we're going to get it in future installments of the series. (I hope!)

Then, there's the wise, old grandma. The one that gives advice to the troubled teen, and also provides some comic relief. You know the type. I just can't think of a specific example right now. Give me one in the comments, or if I think of one, I'll update this post....

I'll be interested (as always) in your responses. Leave me a link in the comments. Thanks for visiting and enjoy your weekend!





Back to Annette's Book Spot Homepage Copyright © 2012 Annette's Book Spot. All Rights Reserved

2 comments:

  1. I can't think of any books I've read right now that feature the "wise old grandma." I hope to get to Under the Never Sky soon - and now even more so.

    Tanya
    Girlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'd like to read under the never sky! have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...