Friday, April 12, 2013

Feature & Follow Friday - Conventions

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow
Hey! Welcome to Annette's Book Spot. I hope you have a great weekend planned. Here's Parajunkee's and Alison's question for this week:


Q: We are about to see a lot of posts & tweets about reader conventions, RT, BEA, ALA and many more are starting soon. Which one would you love to attend? Where and why?


I'd love to go to BEA (I do armchair BEA, but it's not quite the same!) and I SHOULD go to ALA, since I'm a librarian and a member, but realistically, I'm never going to be able to go to any of these.

I feel fortunate that my administration will pay for me to attend my state school librarian conference (or at least pay for part of it) and it's a great conference, so I can't complain too much.

Thanks for visiting. I hope you get to attend ALL the conferences you want! But if not, I hope you enjoy visiting some of the blogs participating in Feature & Follow! Hope to see you back here soon!




Back to Annette's Book Spot Homepage Copyright © 2013 Annette's Book Spot. All Rights Reserved

4 comments:

  1. I'd love to go to BEA (or ALA if I could!) as well! I really should try armchair BEA this year, I've heard about it, but never joined in.
    Hope you have a wonderful Friday, Annette! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to attend any of them. Since I live in Sweden it´s kind of hard though =)
    New Follower!
    http://ratherbarefoot.blogspot.se/2013/04/follow-friday_12.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really don't get the difference between BEA and ALA. LOL. But I would love to go to all of them.

    New GFC follower~
    Cindy @ http://bookaholicfaggots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...