Friday, April 19, 2013

Feature & Follow Friday - Hang Out With an Author

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow
Happy Friday once again! Thanks for visiting. If you are interested in participating, or visiting more participant blogs, check out Parajunkee and Alison!

This week's question:


Q: If you could hang out with any author (living) who would it be and what would you want to do?


I suppose it would still be Stephen King. I've always thought he is such an amazing writer. Even his children's book, The Eyes of the Dragon, is a great story. He can write history, horror, apocalyptic, dragons, and even wrote a book about writing that is awesome! I swear he could write the phone book and make it entertaining.

I think I would like to hang around his neck of the woods. Visit his house and have him show me some of the sites that inspire him. I want to sit at the desk where he writes. Think he would let me?

There are other authors that flitted through my head (Rowling, Westerfeld, Brashares, to name a few) but I still think King would be at the top of my list.

How about you? Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will visit often. Have a great weekend!




Back to Annette's Book Spot Homepage Copyright © 2013 Annette's Book Spot. All Rights Reserved

10 comments:

  1. LOL, I would totally read his phone book!!!

    Here's my FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Stephen King, good picks there :)

    old follower

    http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2013/04/blog-tour-sign-uparmored-hearts-by.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always tell myself to read some of his books, but I'm backlogged so much; my TBR pile is huge!

    New follower :D

    Check out my FF here

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh nice answer, Stephen King would definitely be quite the experience I'd say! He's brilliant so picking his brain would be fun :) And I love the mention of Rowling as well ♥

    Thanks for sharing & have a great week end!
    Old follower,
    Micheline @ Lunar Rainbows

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another King fan here! Although I still haven't read his latest - I'm looking forward to it though.

    Tanya Patrice
    Girlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd pick King too! He can write pretty much anything he sets his mind too, and I love so many of his works. He seems like such an interesting person as well.

    Celine ~ Nyx Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  7. New Follower!

    I absolutely love most of the Authors you mentioned. Westerfeld is one of my fave Authors, along with JK Rowling who made it to my top 3 for this question :)

    My Follow Friday

    Have a great weekend!

    Angelica @ Paperback Princess

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am totally willing to share my day with Stephen King with you! I just imagine that he's fun to hang out with.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Eyes of The Dragon was the first King I ever read! Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have so many questions for JK Rowling! I could quiz her on her magical world for days and never get to ask everything!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...