Friday, November 15, 2013

Feature & Follow Friday -- Movies that are Better Than Their Books?

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow
Happy Friday everyone! Here's this week's query:

Are there any book to movie adaptations where you think the movie is better than the book?

Hmmmm... Actually no. I can't think of any.  In the back of my head, I'm thinking there was one, but right now I can't think of it. If I do, I'll come back and let you know.

I'm definitely a "read the book first" person too. I can't stand to watch a movie if I intend to read the book. So, there are lots of movies on my list that haven't been seen yet because of this requirement of mine. 

I'm looking forward to seeing what some of you come up with for this one. Make sure to visit our hosts, Parajunkee and Alison. Thanks for visiting, and....

Don't forget to enter my giveaway of The Trap!






Back to Annette's Book Spot Homepage Copyright © 2013 Annette's Book Spot. All Rights Reserved

4 comments:

  1. *grin* I completely agree, Annette. Movies just can't do justice. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, I couldn't think of any that I enjoyed more. Only a few that I enjoyed just as much as the books. Old follower. My F&FF.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a hard time finding a movie that is better too. Books are always better for me, hard question. Happy FF btw! new GFC follower! My FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree as well. I had a terrible time thinking of one for this week and keep second guessing my choice. I usually do read the book first but there were a couple that I saw the movies first then once I read the book I didn't like the movie anymore. Go figure! Have a great week. New GFC follower. My FF

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...