Friday, November 29, 2013

Feature & Follow Friday - Thanksgiving Food!

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow
The day after Thanksgiving...I'm shopping. My sisters and I have a tradition of going shopping this day every year. We went shopping on Black Friday before they even called it that!! It used to be frantic..trying to buy for all the kids, and we'd come home exhausted. Now that all the kids a grown, we just exchange names. It's much more laid back, and the best part is stopping for margaritas!

But let's reflect back on yesterday...

What’s your favorite Thanksgiving Day food? If you’re not American or Canadian, what is your favorite holiday food?

Well, my dad's family has a traditional dressing they make -- it's potato dressing (not the usual bread dressing) and it's awesome. My dad is in his 80s, so we kids need to figure out how to make this before he's gone. My sister made it with him once, so she's "in training." Of course, there's no recipe. My grandma didn't write recipes!

Also, I can't not mention pecan pie. Yum.....

How about you? Any unusual traditional foods that you enjoy during the holidays? Leave a link! Thanks for stopping by, and don't forget to visit our hosts, Parajunkee and Alison.






Back to Annette's Book Spot Homepage Copyright © 2013 Annette's Book Spot. All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...