Saturday, November 23, 2013

Stacking the Shelves -- No eBooks!

I'm an eBook nut, so much so, that when I was reading a hardback last night my husband asked me if it felt funny! Of course not! And this week I got new books -- but none of them are eBooks...

For Review:
The Last Dead Girl, by Harry Dolan from the publisher

From the Library:
Eleanor & Park, by Rainbow Rowell

Crossed, by Ally Condie

Frostbite, by Richelle Mead

I Am Half-Sick of Shadows, by Alan Bradley

I have a little time between review books, so I'm excited to catch up on some library books I've been wanting to read for a while. So, how was your week? Leave me a link so I can check out your haul. Make sure you check out all the awesome blogs participating at Team Tynga's Reviews. Thanks for visiting, and there's a couple more days to enter my Giveaway of THE TRAP! Awesome book, you don't want to miss it!





Back to Annette's Book Spot Homepage Copyright © 2013 Annette's Book Spot. All Rights Reserved

8 comments:

  1. No ebooks! LOL! But YAY for the books that you did get! I haven't read Eleanor & Park (yet), but I did read and LOVE Fangirl. I'm not a huge fan of Ally Condie's Matched series, but I hope you enjoy the books more than I did!

    Have a fabulous weekend!

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look interesting! I've only read Eleanor and Park, which I liked, but not as much as I liked Attachments. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Am Half Sick Of Shadows looks like a pretty good Christmas type read, also I have heard good things about the Flavia series.

    AHHH FROSTBITE, I love love love Vampire Academy, hope you enjoy.

    Happy reading, Annette!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crossed wasn't really a good book for me :( Hope u enjoy it though

    I don't have an STS this week, but we do have lots of giveaways! Hope you stop by! <3

    www.lite-rate-ture.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVED Eleanor & Park! And I want to start Matched someday (I have so much to read first!!).
    Great haul! :)

    I used the books you got from the library as part of a "study" on my most recent blog post...is that okay?

    Joana @ Joana In The Sky With Books

    ReplyDelete
  6. Frostbite! So in love with the Vampire Academy series, one of my favourites. I haven't read Eleanor & Park yet, but everybody seems to like it, definitely have to get around to picking that one up. Happy reading! :)

    Heres mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice haul! I hope you enjoy Crossed, I really loved that whole series. Eleanor & Park is one I got for myself last week, still haven't got to it but I've heard so many great things. I hope you enjoy all your reads. My STS.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those definitely look interesting, Hope you enjoy all of them! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I LOVE comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...